Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend #2



Day 13 I realized the other day that I have been unemployed for SIX MONTHS. The time really flies fast. At this point, I am really looking at my situation and evaluating the next steps in the job search. I am considering some professional career assistance. I want to make sure that my money is spent in the best place. I hope to make a decision by the end of the week. TWO: I applied for two jobs today. One position I spent extra time retuning my resume and adding links to writing samples. I hope my extra effort will pay off.
___________________________________________________________
Day 12Weight Watcher weigh-in (+ ½ lb). No more Friday night pizza buffets for me. I was able to speak with a connection today. He provided great information and offered to help point me in a better direction for employment with his organization. I found a job of interest in Dallas. I also sent my application for a position in Colorado. Cross your fingers for me! Another yoga session…with my dad, no less!

No comments:

wibiya widget