Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Saturday & Sunday Love!




Day 28 Church was good today. There was a nice crowd, and Rev. Jones preached from one of my favorite scriptures – Proverbs 3:5-6. It holds special meaning to me. It discusses trust and believing in the Lord. My mom also made a great dinner – baked pork chops! It was a nice sunny day and I again resisted the urge to attend the State Fair and gauge on FAIR FOOD. I’m really trying to make this weight loss journey work. It was not a good day for me in Fantasy Football. I am losing by about 80 points in one league. UGH!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 27Weight Watchers Weigh-in: +1.5 lbs. UGH!! Okay, so the Sonic weakness I had yesterday didn’t help me. I have decided that I will not go to the State Fair. I was only going for the FAIR FOOD – corn dogs, funnel cakes and lemonade. That might not be the best decision today. Instead, I went to the Argenta Fall Foodie Fest. Good to get out the house. I saw @ARFoodie and tasted great dishes. I did, however, have catfish for dinner which means I have to take it easy (on the bad food) for the rest of the week.

No comments:

wibiya widget