Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Making Connections




Day 26Finally a sunny day in the area. I was tempted to go to the State Fair, but decided against it. I spent time at the Department of Workforce Services instead. I found a few jobs to apply for next week. I hope this will be a fruitful venture. Wonder if they have workshops on job search techniques. On my way home, I drove through a part of the city that I hadn’t been to in a long time. It was nice to see the changes and glad I didn’t get lost!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 25 – The Arkansas Advertising Federation meeting went well last night. I met new people and learned about “Social Media before Social Media was Social Media” from Neal Stewart. He gave great tips and excellent information on finding and using brand influencers. He also mentioned field marketing. Note to self: check this out! I met Brant Collins who put a new idea in my mind – doing a presentation on multicultural marketing at a future ArkAF meeting. He said people would value what I had to say. There are so many different cultures that the ArkAF members don’t understand. I am seriously considering it!

No comments:

wibiya widget