Wednesday, September 23, 2009

99 Days and Counting Down…


As of yesterday, there were 100 days remaining in the year. Each day I plan to write a simple post about my activities and the things I’m doing to change my life (in 100 words or less). So here goes…
Day 1 – Today I attended the Arkansas Hospitality Association Trade Show in Little Rock. It was my attempt at professional development. I attended three great sessions; topics included Search Engine Optimization, Public Relations Techniques and Holiday Drinks. I learned a lot, and met new folks. I also ran into an old high school and neighborhood friend. After attending this event, I am rejuvenated and excited about new opportunities and avenues to explore. There’s nothing like seeing or hearing something new to spark inspiration and action. Thank you AHA for the great experience. Hasta manana!

No comments:

wibiya widget