Monday, September 28, 2009

The Weekend...


Day 5 Okay, so today was pretty much a wash. I had another sinus attack and it knocked me out of commission for the majority of the day. Back to the grind tomorrow. Goals: Apply for 3 jobs, set up 3 informational meetings and work on the short story project.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 4, 96 days to goI started back on Weight Watchers today. It was an interesting meeting. Meetings in Arkansas are definitely different than those in New York. I have a WW Buddy from my church. We plan to keep each other on track. I attended a church picnic and planned to walk at the park, but that didn’t work out. The location wasn’t ideal. I did get to connect with friends from church that I hadn’t seen in years. That was nice. Also, I spent time on Twitter conversing with a new contact from LRTweetup. Hopefully we will meet at the next event.

No comments:

wibiya widget